Welcome to Canberra City Care
Canberra City Care provides practical help for people experiencing financial hardship. We run five main services:
- HandUp Food Care store stocks a range of affordable food and everyday essentials.
- The Harvest Garden grows fresh fruit and vegetables for our local community.
- ReRuns op shop sells a range of pre-loved clothing and other goods at very low prices.
- The Tech Shed provides affordable computers and technical support.
- Christians Against Poverty (CAP) helps people to become free of debt and poverty.
Canberra City Care is closed for Christmas from 21 December.
We will be reopening on Tuesday 9 January 2018.